Position available as Part-Time Sales Representative
In Blueye Robotics we have developed what we believe to be the best underwater drone in the world. We are now expanding our Sales team to present the value of our products to various industries such as aquaculture, maritime services, and research.
The (part-time) Sales Development Representative in Blueye is responsible for taking initial contact with potential customers, understanding their needs & communicating it clearly to the rest of the sales team.
- Research and prospect specific verticals for potential customers.
- Reach out to customer leads through cold calling & emails.
- Qualify inbound leads through calling & emails.
- Coordinate sales effort with team members and other departments.
- Continuously improve through feedback.
- Candidate is expected to work 12-20 hours per week.
- Excellent presenting, listening and objection handling skills.
- A genuine passion for technology. Not intimidated by software, hardware, or the prospect of learning something new.
- Good interpersonal skills and openness to feedback.
- Basic understanding of sales principles and customer service practices.
- Ability to multi-task, while being attentive to customers and remaining flexible to the needs of the business part
What we offer
- A young, motivated team and a great working environment.
- An opportunity to be a part of of a full sales cycle and develop B2B sales skills.
- Occasionally join Account Executives in relevant sales demos at customer locations in Norway.
- Competitive benefits (Salary, vacation, Flexible working hours etc.)
Does the thought of working with Blueye make you ecstatic? And are you willing to give it all to join us below the surface? Please send your application to email@example.com with the following content:
- A short motivational letter telling us what triggers you about Blueye and clearly describe why we should choose you.
- Attachments: CV and other relevant information that show us why you are the perfect team member.
Location: Trondheim, Norway.