Position available as Senior Sales Specialist
Join Blueye in helping our customers see & explore below the surface with their own eyes!
In Blueye Robotics we have developed what we believe to be the best underwater drone in the world. We are now expanding our Sales team to present the value of our products to various industries such as aquaculture, maritime Services,research, and private individuals. We expect this candidate to establish a deep relationship with our customers to help institute our product and technologies as standard working tools.
This is an individual contributor role, but for the person, we hire there is every possibility to grow alongside our organization over the next few years. Blueye Robotics is in a unique position to tackle the world-wide market for underwater drones and as a company, we are a true blue-ocean territory for what we can achieve.
- Utilize solutions-oriented selling strategies and a hunter’s mentality to develop strong third-party relationships and identify/qualify/convert enterprise sales.
- Ability to “lay the seed” of underwater drones in organizations and working to land and expand their use as a standardized everyday tool.
- Develop blue-prints for how drones can become everyday tools in partner companies and identify new areas that drones can be used for..
- Ability to set goals, prioritize tasks, and achieve success with minimal oversight in a sometimes-ambiguous work environment.
- Utilize Salesforce to ensure standard processes during all sales stages.
- Forecasts and reports revenue projections to management, identifying and realizing strategies to capitalize on areas of opportunity.
- Prioritize inbound leads and develop your own outbound pipeline of accounts.
- Works strategically with marketing team members to create “demand and supply” dynamic towards specific verticals
- Do what is needed to ensure goals are met without consideration for tasks that may be “beneath or beyond” scope of pre-determined responsibilities. We’re all in this together.
- Minimum 3 years of work experience in a B2B sales role
- Strong command of English language required. Proficiency in another Scandinavian language is a plus.
- Strong attention to detail, combined with an ability to see the “big picture”.
- Collaborative work style; shares successes with teammates.
- Must be eligible for EU employment.
- Bachelor’s degree. Advanced degree a plus.
- Driver’s license.
- Ability to travel worldwide on short notice.
- Commercial experience within or selling to shipping, leisure, aquaculture or offshore companies.
- Passion for diving, photography, outdoors.
What we offer:
- A young, motivated team and a great working environment.
- Career progression and personal growth, we will do everything to align your goals for who you want to become, with Blueye’s
- Competitive benefits (Salary, vacation, bonus, Flexible working hours etc.)
- An opportunity to be a part of building a global company from scratch.
- Blueye Pioneer underwater drone for personal exploration.
Does the thought of working with Blueye make you ecstatic? And are you willing to give it all to join us below the surface? Please send your application to email@example.com with the following content:
- A short motivational letter telling us what triggers you about Blueye and clearly describe why we should chose you.
- Attachments: CV and other relevant information that show us why you are the perfect team member.
Location: Trondheim, with worldwide travel required.
Application deadline: As soon as possible
To apply for this job, send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Blueye Pioneer i tareskogen utenfor LinesøyaBlueye Pioneer dykker i det klare vannet utenfor Linesøya i Trøndelag
Ane og Blueye PioneerAne og undervannsdronen Blueye Pioneer
Blueye TeamThe Blueye team company gathering spring 2019.
Blueye Pioneer filmer en lususerSebastes norvegicus
Jump into the water
Undervannsdronen Blueye Pioneer gjør inspeksjoner på Valset ferjekaiInspeksjon av undervannsinstallasjoner på Valset ferjekai med undervannsdronen Blueye Pioneer
Blueye Team Member sjøsetter Blueye Pioneer