Requirements: We are looking for Master and Bachelor students with a passion for any of the following areas:
- Underwater technology
- Business development and analysis
- Sales and marketing
- Project management
The team will receive guidance and mentoring from Blueye employees throughout the project.
The project's goal is to be a condensed version of an actual business development project, beginning with the concept phase and finishing with a market strategy for a new product.
In addition to the development project, the interns will contribute to the daily operation of Blueye, which includes:
- Customer service and support
- Creation of marketing material and content such as videos, pictures, and blog posts
- Manufacturing and shipment of Blueye underwater drones
- Field testing of new hardware and software being developed
Submit a short application highlighting your most significant contribution to the team, along with your academic transcripts and a CV, to firstname.lastname@example.org by Monday 20th of December.
Please send us an e-mail at email@example.com if you have any questions about the internship program.