Xamarin Mobile Developer
The Blueye Pioneer Underwater Drone is controlled from an Android or iOS smart phone or tablet. The Blueye App is developed in C# using the Xamarin Platform from Microsoft. We are looking for a mobile developer with experience from developing apps using Xamarin, or with strong Android or iOS platform knowledge who is willing to learn C# and Xamarin.
- Develop new features and improvements for the Blueye iOS and Android app.
- Prioritize incoming feature requests from customers, in collaboration with the rest of the Blueye software team.
- Test and publish new releases of the app to the Apple App Store and Google Play Store.
- Develop new accompanying apps such as a spectator app for additional viewers of the live video stream.
- Take part of development of software beyond the app itself, such as the back-end services or support systems like help center, reporting dashboard, web shop and web site.
- Bachelor's degree required. Advanced degree a plus.
- Minimum 1-3 years’ work experience required in a software developer role.
- Experience from iOS and/or Android app development projects, preferably using Xamarin.
- Good understanding of tools for automated testing.
- Knowledge of DevOps techniques, tools and platforms to automate build, test and deployment of mobile apps.
- Self-driven and self-managed, with experience from working in a team environment using modern software tools and methods.
- Strong command of English language required.
What we offer:
- A young, motivated team and a great working environment.
- The chance to work in a hardware start-up company with high ambitions and technology that can help make the beauty of the oceans, and the dangers they face, visible for everyone.-
- High degree of freedom and room to use the latest technology.
- Highly varied work days with the opportunity to spend time outdoors at sea testing the Blueye Pioneer.
- Competitive benefits (salary, stock options, vacation, flexible working hours).
About us: Blueye Robotics was founded in June 2015. Today Blueye counts 24 full time employees, with 14 engineers where 7 work primarily with software development. Read more about our story.
Location: Trondheim or Oslo. The technical team is based in Trondheim, and we have a new sales team in Oslo. For the right candidate remote work may be an option.
Application deadline: As soon as possible.
To apply for this job, send your CV to email@example.com and include Xamarin Mobile Developer in the subject line.