Passionate talents wanted!
Join Blueye in making the finest drones for underwater exploration!
Are you a passionate ocean-tech? Would you like to contribute to revolutionizing the access to the underwater world? Because that is what Blueye is aiming for – by becoming the leading provider of ocean drones.
We want to offer robust, user friendly and cost efficient underwater drones that give consumers and a wide range of professionals the eyes that they need and the serene experience that they want.
The company has grown rapidly and achieved great results since its beginning in 2015. We are now entering a new phase involving market launch, product development for mass production and scaling up the business internationally. We want to further strengthen our great team with passionate and experienced ocean-tech enthusiasts. The most relevant fields of expertise we looking for are:
- Manufacturing, sourcing and supply chain
- Mechanical design and engineering
- Electronics – embedded systems
- Battery technology
- Camera technology and video pipeline
- Software development – from embedded to app
- Marketing and sales - digital and international
- Project management
Blueye is a young startup with global ambitions, which demands the best expertise combined with dedication and passion for the cause, team and the company.
- A fabulous international work environment in central ocean view offices at the Trondheim dock side.
- Flexible work hours
- Competitive terms
Does the thought of working with Blueye make you ecstatic? And are you willing to give it all to join us below the surface?
Please send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org with the following content:
- Your main area of expertise from the list above in the Subject field of the e-mail
- A short motivational letter telling us what what triggers you about Blueye
- Clearly indicate which of the above mentioned areas your qualifications cover in a sorted list in order of expertise.
- Attachments: CV and other relevant information that show us why you are the perfect team member.